Hoped you you had a great 2015 now we got 2016 ahead of us. Let's make this the best year ever we all have. So lets start the new year with the top20 mentorship and leadership quotes for 2016 to get thing moving fast. You Know Success Loves Speed and so do I lol, another story for another time. Enjoy these Quotes for the new year. May we all have a super successful year and beyond.
- A lot of people put pressure on themselves and think it will be way too hard for them to live out their dreams. Mentors are there to say, 'Look, it's not that tough. It's not as hard as you think. Here are some guidelines and things I have gone through to get to where I am in my career.'
- I've seen that phenomenally successful people believe they can learn something from everybody. I call them 'mavericks with mentors.' Richard Branson, for instance, is a total maverick but he surrounds himself with incredibly successful, smart people and he listens to them.
- My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had failed.
- The biggest difference is in the leadership. It was better for us. We had more coaches and mentors to help us. A lot of the younger players today suffer from a lack of direction.
- The things I was allowed to experience, the people I was able to call friends, teammates, mentors, coaches and opponents, the travel, all of it, are far more than anything I ever thought possible in my lifetime.
I encourage all of you to seek out teachers and mentors that challenge you to think for yourself and guide you to find your own voice.
I tell young people that people aren't just going to flock to you as your mentors. You have to seek them out. It could be your next-door neighbor; it could be somebody upstairs from you, somebody down the block from you. An aunt or an uncle. Some relative. A parent.
Not just my parents, but teachers, friends, mentors - a host of people are to be thanked for any success I have had, and a whole lot of just plain luck.
If you don't go talk to your boss, if you don't go talk to your mentors, if you don't go talk to people who can influence where you want to be, then they don't know. And they're not mind readers.
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
John C. Maxwell.
What is clear is that business leaders must commit to champion change - to be transparent about their goals for change, to align their incentives systems to drive the change, and to make sure their work environments are flexible in a way that allows men and women who choose to work to be able to achieve all of their potential.
Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.
- I think that business leaders today have to be more rounded than they used to be, they have to be completely multi-functional and fast-moving.
- Your environment doesn't define you. I don't have a lot of money, but I can help train people and I can talk to people. We can all be mentors to the next generation.
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
John Quincy Adams.
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit.
Arnold H. Glasow
Enlightened leadership is spiritual if we understand spirituality not as some kind of religious dogma or ideology but as the domain of awareness where we experience values like truth, goodness, beauty, love and compassion, and also intuition, creativity, insight and focused attention.
- Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It's about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, Especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others' success, and then standing back and letting them shine.
All quotes came From BrainyQuote.com below here you will find list where I found these quotes from. Enjoy they have lots of quotes to choose from. Not just in Mentorship and Leadership Quotes. they to have other Categories to choose from.
There are so many ways to find a mentor for your home business or anything thing else you are looking for. this is something you just don’t rush into this. Be very clear on what you want set you goal and intentions right from the start and if you are looking to get access to a mentor and support from a community as well as learn how to get you hands on a mentor’s prospecting system into your business just click on the banner below.
(NOTE: Want to copy & paste my personal mentor prospecting system into your business? This is how I was able to build my downline to 7,000+, recruit 20 – 30 reps per month, generating $13,000 – $15,000 in a single day WITHOUT the need to mess with my family and friends ever again? PLUS you will discover my Automatic Downline Builder Program. Click Here for INSTANT ACCESS)
Copyright 2016 David Barina Live
- Never Give Up Never Surrender - April 16, 2016
- Review On Digital Altitude Aspire Startup Step1 - April 8, 2016
- Digital Altitude Review – Michael Force’s Aspire Training System And Coaching Program - April 1, 2016
- Why Should I Attend An Event? - March 30, 2016
- How To Identify And Speak To Your AVATAR! - January 20, 2016