Here are 3 ways for you getting traffic to your website. All home business and online business needs traffic to there site to get exposure. Even big corporations need people to see there offers or products and services. Why is this so important for us to have traffic to our sites? Here is why it is so important to the right kind of traffic to your website. So I am go to brake this down into 3 type of traffic your site should have.
There are 2 kinds of Traffic regardless of the source, and what are they?
- Untargeted traffic is that anyone that comes to your website with zero interest in your services or information from the beginning. Where dose it can come from mistakenly clicking a link, friends emailing your site to each other, bad search results or even major social networking site like Twitter, Reddit, Facebook and etc. Might get lucky and go viral. I am not saying it is bad to have some untargeted traffic just say away from buying this kind of traffic.
- Targeted Traffic is “qualified” or “quality” traffic. What this means is that website visitors coming to your site or landing pages from are most likely actively looking for the products, services and other information that you already have in your site. It offers bigger chances for conversion as mainly of targeted online visitors are seeking information that your website may supply, and have a greater chance of purchasing your products or services you are offering.
Getting Traffic To Your Website Using Free Sources
- Search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing)
One of the most important parts to building an online marketing strategy around SEO is have your audience in mind. Once you understand what your target market is looking for, you can have a better reach and keep those users happy.Like my mentor Ola told me "Build it for the users, not for the search engines."When a visitors type in into the search box what they are looking for and land on your site, will they be satisfied with what they find? This is the main question that search engines try to answer billions of times each day. The search engines' main responsibility is to deliver relevant results to their searching for. So start asking yourself what your target audience are looking for and to make sure your site delivers it to them.It all starts with words typed into the search box.
- Guest post on high traffic websites
While most beginner bloggers write content and pray to the SEO Gods for others to come The proactive bloggers reach out to others bloggers in their field, write outstanding content that serves the people int their field, and quickly building a name for themselves.I’m shocked that more people don’t do it: You will get you more exposure to new readers on massively popular blogs. It will help you create a lot of links and get new subscribers to your blog’s RSS and email subscriptions. When it is done right, traffic increases in a powerful step-function, and when done regularly, guest posting is one of the best techniques for getting more and more qualified readers.
- Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
Sometimes bloggers will get overwhelmed by the endless task of content creation. A storyteller will work from sun to sun, but a blogger's work is never done.The need for new content never ends. It is constant and insatiable. You should maintain an idea notebook or if you keep your ear to the ground of your field, you should never run out of ideas to write about.But maybe you just need a break from it.Naturally you should retain complete editorial control, and you should only invite a blogger whose writing you will trust. Maybe you've noticed a someone in your community who would be a good fit as a guest blogger. Then invite that person to be your guest blogger!
- Free Social media
Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, YouTube, LinkedIn and etc.
Let's talk about Facebook right now and how you can use it for free. There are a few things you can do with out bother friends and family. You can create a fan page or a Facebook group with targeted people that are interested in the products, service or information you are pervading.
- Yahoo answer A lot of people don't talk about this a lot but you can also use this as well. by going to yahoo answer and search the question to either to get ideas for what your writing or use it to get more visitor by answering a question and like it to your site as long as it answer it question.
- Interview Industry Leaders Now this can be very powerful for anyone even me. We all should take advantage of this, and why this will put you in a position of Authority that an average person will not have. Just remember they might be busy so you will have to set a date and time for them and remember it needs to be beneficial for them as well as you so really think of this or even ask them what they would want. Then take it from their.
- Forums There are plenty of forums out there that you can use such as warrior forum or other forums. Warrior forums It is for Internet marketers but it is also a good place to find people who are looking for help or offering help. Just don't going there spamming you link all over the place . that is not good thing to do anywhere. Just remember what would you like to see. Just make sure you are just adding value to what ever you do.
- RSS Feed believe or not people still use rss feeds to get up to date on there favorite sites.
- Slideshare this is great for sharing infograph, slide show and any king of graphic that you like to share with people interested in your field of interest. You can got here to find out more information about Slideshare. Just click here to get the info
Using Paid Source To Get Traffic To Your Website
- PPC this stand for pay pre click. Site Like Google, Bing, Yahoo and there are other platforms that offer ppc.
- Solo Ads this where you buy clicks from someone who is sell clicks.
- Banner ads is where you can pay for your banner to be place on someone website.
- Social Media Ads yes even social media are letting place ads. Such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
All of these are great places to get traffic from. But if not careful you could spend a lot of money on ads if not set right. Here is an awesome post to find out where you will fit as far as using Free or Paid traffic sources Just click here for more info.
How To Get Traffic Using An Autoresponder
Why would you want to use an autoresponder to get traffic to your website? It is really simple why you would need it. This is a traffic source that you can control by sending emails to people on your list to your blog site, offers, JV offers and etc. when ever you want. Here is a great post for you to inform you why do you need an email autoresponder.
There are plenty of autoresponders out there you can go to my Tools & Resoruces and see some of them. They help with you getting traffic to your website all you do is send an email out to your list. This is a great way to get more people to your site. Stay toon for future blog post I will brake these down into more details.
(NOTE: Want to copy & paste my personal mentor prospecting system into your business? This is how I was able to build my downline to 7,000+, recruit 20 – 30 reps per month, generating $13,000 – $15,000 in a single day WITHOUT the need to mess with my family and friends ever again? PLUS you will discover my Automatic Downline Builder Program. Click Here for INSTANT ACCESS)Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 David Barina Live
- Never Give Up Never Surrender - April 16, 2016
- Review On Digital Altitude Aspire Startup Step1 - April 8, 2016
- Digital Altitude Review – Michael Force’s Aspire Training System And Coaching Program - April 1, 2016
- Why Should I Attend An Event? - March 30, 2016
- How To Identify And Speak To Your AVATAR! - January 20, 2016